Butterflies
As I wander through the streets of my city, I see the many many different lives that I don’t have an inkling about. These people are mere strangers to me. Our paths might cross or I might never even know of their existsnce. They are on a path which might interact, intersect with mine. Yet there is no clarity on the matter. People end up meeting in the most chance manner possible. Chance encounters which might turn into one of the best ones of your life, or come through and pass by like the wind. Funny isn’t it? How life happens, the complete and utter randomness of a situation could hit you later in life. But human beings are also funny. We like to plan, plot, devise and control fate. We through our lives and others’ never learn that we have no control. It is complete and utter bullshit. The silly little things that make up your life, the good and bad moments, all combined to unfold slowly minute by minute. And why guess about the future? This question I ask because wh...





Comments
Post a Comment